Windows 10 Update Health view to dashboards
To help administrators in being top of their Windows 10 deployments, two health meters are suggested:
1. Quality update health is shown regarding to sub-build number
- Green: sub-build number is equal or greater than the oldest quality update build number fitting in a six-week period
- Yellow: Sub-build number is equal to main build's RTM sub-build AND the operating system install OR feature upgrade happened less than two weeks ago (two weeks grace for updates).
- Red: Sub-build number does not fit the above
2. Feature update health is shown regarding to main build number:
- Green: main build number fit within the last nine months (3-month grace newest build)
- Yellow: main build number does not fit the green category, but is within mainstream support
- Red: main build number does not fit within mainstream support
Later, you could introduce a customer-configurable variables to configure the grace times for both quality and feature updates.